NYC Immigration Lawyers

New York City is a very popular tourist destination, as well as the ideal place for people to live, work or study. There are a number of notable universities and colleges in the areas and NYC is a major international business hub while being one of the largest cities in North America. Immigrate to NYC

If you want to go to New York City as a tourist, study in New York City, work in New York City or live in New York City permanently, you will require a visa. Some foreign nationals will require a visa even to just visit New York City as a tourist.

Whatever type of immigration you are looking at, whether it is permanent residence or temporary residence, this is a big step and can mean plenty of opportunity for your life. As such, it’s important that you don’t do it alone.

Hire an immigration lawyer in New York City

An immigration lawyer can be a huge help when you are applying for temporary residence (a visitor visa, a work visa or a study permit) or permanent residence anywhere in the world. The immigration process is not meant to be easy, and there is a lot of red tape that can make immigration – even applying for a visitor visa – extremely difficult. In fact, many immigration applications in the United States are denied every year because of mistakes on the applications or applicants not meeting the necessary requirements for the visa they’ve chosen.

We are licensed immigration lawyers working in New York City, and we can help you with your immigration application. Please contact us at the number above for assistance.

Any information provided here does not constitute legal advice and is intended for general information only. Should you require legal advise, you are encouraged to contact a lawyer directly. All blog postings are public and are not subject to solicitor/client confidentially. Case results depend on a variety of factors unique to each case, and case results do not guarantee or predict a similar result in any further case undertaken by the lawyer.