Denied Entry To Canada?

Have You Been Refused Entry To Canada? Do you have a DWI, Assault Charge or other offences? Then you may require a Temporary Resident Permit also known as a TRP.

A Temporary Resident Permit or TRP is a Canadian immigration Permit issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. It allows you to enter to Canada as a visitor, worker or student even if you are considered inadmissible to Canada due to a criminal record or certain medical conditions.

Why am I being denied entry to Canada? 

Canadian immigration regulations are strict when it comes to even minor criminal offenses, even for offenses that have occurred many years ago.

There are also some risks to consider in applying for a TRP at the border or airport. You could be refused and turned away at the border. In some very unusual cases, you could be detained by the Canada Immigration authorities but this is rare.

Choose the Right Immigration Law Firm to Help You In This Matter

In most cases, TRPs are submitted to a Canadian Consulate or Canadian Embassy for processing. If you are a U.S. citizen, you can apply for a Temporary Resident Permit at a Canadian Consulate in the US. However, the downside for applying at a Canadian consulate rather than the border is that processing times for TRP applications at the Canadian consulate sometimes can take a number of months.

Niren & Associates’ 30 years of combined experience has helped thousands of people successfully obtain Temporary Residence Permits (TRP’s) to Canada.

  • We have a proven track record in our New York office for handling US and Canadian visa cases and you could become one of our new success stories
  • Our Canadian lawyers are fully licensed and ready to help you right now
  • Our immigration firm is well equipped with the infrastructure that is customized for immigration because we don’t practice any other type of law

Click Here to get immediate assistance from immigration lawyers for our New York, NY office today

Thank The Heavens for Google. While looking for a solution, I came across others blogging about their experience with Niren and Associates. Well, I called. When I did, I presented them with the most unusual set of circumstances. Not only unbelievable circumstances but with a 48 hour turnaround time to provide a deliverable. Not only did they deliver, but in the request for a 3 week TRP into Canada, I was granted 4 weeks. Robert A. G.

How Long Are Temporary Resident Permits Issued For ?

  • The duration of your TRP varies depending on the circumstances of your case. TRPs. can be for a number of months or years and they could be for a single entry to Canada or for multiple entries to Canada.
  • In certain cases, if your conviction occurred 5 years ago or longer, you may be eligible to make an application for Criminal Rehabilitation to enter Canada. A Criminal Rehabilitation application, if approved, will wipe out your criminal inadmissibility that prevents you from entering Canada.
  • Like the Temporary Resident Permit, an application for Criminal Rehabilitation can be made at a Canada/US border if you are a U.S. Citizen or a national from a visa exempt country. Or you can make an application for criminal rehabilitation at a Canadian Consulate or Embassy.

If you Are Denied Entry to Canada…

Then you need experienced Canadian immigration attorneys handling your case.

Click Here for a no-obligation assessment of your Temporary Residence Permit situation

I went to the port of entrance at Emerson, Manitoba to obtain authorization from a temporary residence permit (TRP)over the past weekend just before my getaway this month and was happily surprised how the official, after looking at the package you provided, granted me a six month TRP (that he explained was the most time he could implement) in addition to a RABC for six months additionally! Wael L.