Canadians are applying for US Work Visas and US Work Permits in record numbers. Under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), USA Visa procedures have been made easier for Canadians to work in the United States.
NAFTA has virtually opened the doors for Canadians and businesses seeking to enter the U.S markets. Large corporations, small businesses and professionals are seizing new opportunities to work in the United States.
Choosing The Right US Work Visa Can Be Daunting
Under NAFTA, Canadians can apply for the following US work visas on a fast track basis. Not just Canadians, any foreign national can apply for a US work visa.
However, if you are not Canadian or Mexican, you will not be eligible to apply for a TN Visa under NAFTA. However, other US Work visas such as L-1, E-2, H-1B are certainly open to you.
- TN Work Visa : Fast track US Work Visas for Canadians who can get approved on the spot at the US/Canada Port of Entry.
- L-1 Work Visa : US Work Visa for workers and owners in Canada or other countries wishing to transfer to their US new office or existing business.
- E2 Work Visa : You can get a US Work Visa by Investing in the USA.
Canadians and other nationals can also apply based on non-immigrant employment and investment applications under other categories such as:
- H-1B Specialty Occupations
- H-2B Non-Agricultural Workers
- E-1 Treaty Traders and E-2 Treaty Investors
- J-1 Visa for Education and Cultural Exchange
With Our Experience in US Work Visas, We Can Help You Choose The Most Suitable Route
All matters involving immigration is important and complicated. Consider choosing us, so that we can help you navigate through the many qualifications, then put together the best presentation of your immigration application to give you the best chances of a favorable outcome.
Niren & Associates’ 30 years of combined experience has helped thousands of people successfully obtain US Immigration Work Permits and Visas.
- Our immigration law firm is designed specifically to service anyone around the world who needs assistance with any US or Canadian immigration matter
- We have a proven track record in our New York office for handling US and Canadian visa cases and you could become one of our new success stories
- Our US immigration lawyers are fully licensed and ready to help you right now
I received my TN1 status! The process was very seamless. The waiting time was about an hour. Once I was called up by the customs officer, they took a look at my documentation package and asked me to have a seat. I was called up again in about 10 minutes where I was told that I had received my TN1.adi, Monica S.