Canadian Immigration is broken down into two main categories:
Knowing where to apply, how to apply and what documents to gather is very important in the outcome of your application.
We Can Help You Choose the right path to Canadian Immigration
Niren & Associates’ 30 years of combined experience has helped thousands of people successfully immigrate to Canada each year.
- We exclusively focus on US and Canadian immigration and don’t dabble in other types of law, so we are well equipped to handle your case
- Our New York immigration lawyers have the experience in presenting each application to best represent you and to best increase your chances at getting an approval
- We have a proven track record for handling US and Canadian visa cases and you could become one of our new success stories
- Our Canadian lawyers are fully licensed and ready to help you right now
I acquired the assistance from Niren & Associates regarding obtaining Permanent Resident status in Canada. The service was done in timely manner with respect to my requests and questions. I was answered promptly on every inquiry about the status of my application and was well informed on future steps. Relationship towards me as a client was always respectful and professional. Ethan P.
Coming to Canada as an immigrant is an exciting opportunity- that is why so many thousands of people immigrate to Canada each month to work and live.
However, there are several things you should consider before you apply to be a permanent resident. Save yourself much wasted time or frustration by letting us help you navigate the complexities of the immigration laws.
Let us walk through the requirements and the necessary steps to apply in each category with you:
- Skilled Workers and Professionals: This is designed for individuals who will immigrate to Canada on the basis of their own personal credentials.
- Investors, Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed: This is for business minded people entering Canada as an investor, entrepreneur or self-employed.
- Sponsoring Your Family: How to sponsor a family member to join you here if you are a permanent resident.
- Canadian Experience Class: This is for Foreign Students and Temporary workers with at least two years Canadian Experience.
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications: This application is usually for people living in Canada without legal status but who have nevertheless established themselves in Canada.
- Alberta Provincial Nominee Program: Find out how to apply to be selected to settle in Alberta by contacting us today.
- Visitor Visa: Visitors wishing to come to Canada for a temporary purpose to do things like vacation, study, or work
- Work Permit: Do you plan to work in Canada? Do you have a Job Offer in Canada?
- Study Permit: If you intend to study in Canada and you are a foreign national, you will likely need a Study Permit
Have you been denied entry to Canada? Do you have a Criminal Record? You may be eligible for a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP). Call us and ask us how.
Our New York Immigration Office Can Get Results For You
If you want to immigrate to Canada, there are a few different ways we can help you to apply. You will need to decide which immigration program will work best for you and your family after we complete a no-obligation assessment of your unique situation.
Many thanks for your efforts in helping get Linda into the country. We had a fantastic reunion this weekend, and we are elated to be together again. We are now hopeful that things can stay this way. Your team has been absolutely wonderful with everything. I can’t thank you girls enough!!! Ron T.